Seeking Licensed Dentist Providers to Join our Provider Network to Perform Disability Exams to Veterans and Separating Military Members
- DDS or DMD degree
- Ability to perform Panoramic X-rays
- Full, clear, active and unrestrictive State license to practice.
- Practice location to evaluate patients.
- Practice locations must be wheelchair accessible and meet ADA, OSHA compliance.
How It Works:
LifeHealth works with the Department of Veteran Affairs to contract with physicians to perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans who live in the area.
- These exams require no treatment or follow-up and we reimburse you directly.
- We schedule the veteran with your office.
- These exams have been outsourced by the VA to individual providers across the country.
- See veterans in your office.
- You do not make determination of benefit, only submit your findings in a medical report.
- Receive reimbursement for no-show appointments.
- We schedule on behalf of claimant typically within 5-7 business days.
- Flexibility to see as many or as few claimants in your office as you want.
- Submit your examination findings electronically and we reimburse you.
- No complicated claim submission or denials.
How to Apply
- PROVIDER NETWORK RECRUITING
- Phone: 303-730-1902 Ask for 'Provider Network'
- Email: email@example.com
- Feel free to reach out to any of our Provider Network Team for questions!
LifeHealth LLC (LifeHealth), a Colorado-based company, has been providing health care services and staffing to employers and government agencies throughout Colorado and in 22 other states for the past 15 years. It is an SBA 8(a) Certified, 100% woman-owned business, Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB-CVE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified in Colorado and Texas.