- Small Business Administration 8(a) certified
- 100% SBA Woman-Owned Small Business (ED/WOSB) certified
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB-CVE) certified
- NVBDC - National Veteran Business Development Council certified business
- DOT/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified in Colorado and Texas
- MSEP - Proud member of the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership program
Relevant Federal Experience
Customers have included the Department of Defense, the Indian Health Service, the National Guard, the Navy Reserve, and the Veterans’ Administration.
We are particularly proud to have been awarded medical readiness support contracts with seven state Army National Guards. Support has included medical, dental, vision, behavioral health and hearing services.
The Department of Defense / Pikes Peak Region recently named LifeHealth as one of their 2017 Small Business Contractors of the Year.
State and Local Governments – Educational Institutions
Complex participant scheduling, multiple insurance carriers (including self-insured), and a diverse population of employees are just a few of the challenges presented by these events.
First responders, classroom teachers, and other mission critical personnel demand flexible scheduling. Each insurance carrier has unique reporting and record-keeping requirements. And among your employees’ different fitness, health, and injury backgrounds require sensitivity on the part of screening staff.
We excel at the planning, logistical support, and staffing of these events. Participant evaluations rate us among the very best. Our experience with a wide variety of insurance carriers, including self-insured organizations, will help you navigate the costs of your event. Ask us about our long and successful track record.