- MD or OD degree
- Full, clear, active and unrestrictive State license to practice.
- Practice location to evaluate patients.
- Practice locations must be wheelchair accessible and meet ADA, OSHA compliance.
- Visual Field Test Requirements: Must be able to plot at least 16 meridians, 22 ½ degrees apart per eye using a Goldmann Bowl Perimeter or another modern kinetic or automated perimetry device.
How It Works:
LifeHealth works with the Department of Veteran Affairs to contract with physicians to perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans who live in the area.
- These exams require no treatment or follow-up and we reimburse you directly.
- We schedule the veteran with your office.
- These exams have been outsourced by the VA to individual providers across the country.
- See veterans in your office.
- You do not make determination of benefit, only submit your findings in a medical report.
- Receive reimbursement for no-show appointments.
- We schedule on behalf of claimant typically within 5-7 business days.
- Flexibility to see as many or as few claimants in your office as you want.
- Submit your examination findings electronically and we reimburse you.
- No complicated claim submission or denials.