- Au.D. or M.A. degree.
- Full, clear, active and unrestrictive State license to practice.
- Practice location to evaluate patients.
- Practice locations must be wheelchair accessible and meet ADA, OSHA compliance.
- Must have soundproof booth
- Must be able to perform Puretone audiometric and speech recognition test with the Maryland CNC word list in a sound proof audio booth that can load a CD and meets ANSI 1991 standards is required; including the following tests:
- Puretone Hearing Test, Air
- Acoustic Reflexes at the following frequencies
- Contralateral – 500, 1K, 2K and 4K Hz
- Ipsilateral – 500, 1K and 2K Hz
How It Works:
LifeHealth works with the Department of Veteran Affairs to contract with physicians to perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans who live in the area.
- These exams require no treatment or follow-up and we reimburse you directly.
- We schedule the veteran with your office.
- These exams have been outsourced by the VA to individual providers across the country.
- See veterans in your office.
- You do not make determination of benefit, only submit your findings in a medical report.
- Receive reimbursement for no-show appointments.
- We schedule on behalf of claimant typically within 5-7 business days.
- Flexibility to see as many or as few claimants in your office as you want.
- Submit your examination findings electronically and we reimburse you.
- No complicated claim submission or denials.